Standard Series Versus Specialty Series
- We offer 2 types of mounts, the Standard Series and the Specialty Series. The Standard Series mounts are used for most American and Asian vehicles which are compatible with rear view mirrors that have a cylindrical stem at least 1” long. The Specialty Series mounts are designed for a specific mirror type mostly found in European vehicles and a few American and Asian vehicles.
- Compatible With Most American and Asian Vehicles
- AMERICAN: 80% | ASIAN: 85% | EUROPEAN: 5%
- Compatible With Most European Vehicles
- AMERICAN: 20% | ASIAN: 15% | EUROPEAN: 95%
How It's Made?
- All of our mounts are designed and manufactured In-House. They are constructed of durable, lightweight, black Anodized, Aircraft Grade Aluminum. Every part is precision machined in our state of the art CNC milling machines. Our Design, attention to detail, fit and finish are second to none.
American/Asian/European Vehicle List
- American: Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, GMC, Hummer, Jeep, Lincoln, Mercury, Oldsmobile, Panoz, Pontiac, Saturn, Tesla
- Asian: Acura, Genesis, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Kia, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Scion, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota
- European: Alfa Romeo, Aston Martin, Audi, Bentley, BMW, Ferrari, Fiat, Jaguar, Lamborghini, Land Rover, Maserati, McLaren, Mini, Porsche, Rolls Royce, Volkswagen, Volvo
What is a MirrorTap Power Cord?
- “Power Up” your radar detector by TAPPING into the plug of your rear view mirror’s wire harness. The MirrorTap has a 2 Amp Inline Fuse with a black flexible sheathing. This kit Includes 8 Interchangeable Military Grade Taps to fit just about any size wire harness plug. No More Dangling Power Cords! Learn More
Risk-Free - 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!
- 100% Money Back Guarantee! We stand behind our products. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply contact us at email@example.com within 30 days. Defects in materials and workmanship are warrantied for one year.